Fintech & E-payment Intelligence Technology
Power systems monitoring and control requires extremely large amount of information – millions of points or more – extracted from multiple sources with enough resolution of time and quality either automatically or manually. The Intelligent Energy Management Technology collects all this information in real time to process, observe and store for future analysis. The system can:
• Combine the streamed data into flexible, simple, and complex calculations.
• Provide other information and control systems as ERP, BMS and PLC with data, alarms and control signals respectively.
• Provide knowledge to expert systems for process decisions towards energy consumption reduction.
• IoT security service that manages a secured channel between the physical layer beacons and the logic layer IoT gateway. The monitoring and control technology provided includes:
• Electrical energy grids • Natural gas sources of energy.
• Resources as water and support gas lines.